Our commitment and response to Covid-19
Dr. Dionne and the staff at Glen Ridge Dental Arts are taking all reasonable and precautionary measures, reinforcing best practices, and taking proactive steps, to keep every patient and staff member as safe as possible. Protocols currently being enforced at the office are:
- Each staff member is required to take their temperature and answer a health questionnaire every morning prior to starting their workday.
- One patient is seen at a time and is asked to notify the office before entering the building to reduce exposure to other patients.
- Patients are also asked to enter the office with a mask and use the sanitizing station available to them or wash their hands, before moving on to temperature checks and health screenings.
- In addition to the continuous disinfection of surfaces, the waiting room and each exam room has a UV Light Hepa Filtration System and is sterilized after each patient with a Hypochlorous Acid Fogger. Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) is a safe nontoxic biocide - natural, biodegradable and eco-friendly -and an extremely powerful (100 times more effective than bleach) agent that will kill the virus very quickly on both surface and, most importantly, air.
- To lessen air particles even more, “The Defender” Hepa Filter Evac System is used for aerosol producing dental procedures.
We will continue to actively monitor Covid-19 and evolve our office procedures to meet and go beyond the recommended guidelines of the CDC, ADA, NJDA, and government agencies. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe and comfortable in our practice – and we look forward to seeing you!