Your smile is healthy, but you'd like to improve its appearance. Could you change your tooth color or even your smile alignment? At Glen Ridge Dental Arts in Glen Ridge, NJ, and serving Montclair, Dr. Paul Dionne will deliver the look that best compliments your facial structure and meets your smile goals, too.
It takes vision
Dr. Dionne helps his patients create visions of their best possible smiles. Starting with a complete oral exam, X-rays, and other sophisticated imaging, Dr. Dionne assesses oral health and then suggests possible cosmetic changes. You, too, can tell your dentist your ideas for enhancing your smile:
- Brightening your tooth color
- Closing small gaps
- Straightening your bottom teeth
- Disguising flaws such as chips and cracks
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry encourages patients to think carefully about the end result. In other words, how do you realistically want your teeth and gums to improve? Together, you and Dr. Dionne will work out a smile makeover as simple or intricate as your budget and preferences allow. With his extensive training with the Spear Study Club, Pankey Institute and other continuing education venues, he's ready to deliver the smile of your dreams.
Here's a menu of the aesthetic treatments offered at Glen Ridge Dental Arts:
- Professional teeth whitening (both in-office at at-home) to safely improve tooth color
- Composite resin bonding for seamless repair of small flaws such as hairline cracks and odd tooth shape
- Tooth-colored fillings to restore teeth compromised by decay
- Porcelain crowns to support and protect damaged teeth and avoid extraction
- Porcelain veneers which disguise the front side of teeth which have deep stains, pits, crowding and other larger defects
- Invisalign clear aligners (adult orthodontics) to discreetly overcome bite and alignment problems without metal braces
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and strengthen the jaw bone
- Fixed bridgework which fills smile gaps composed of two of more neighboring teeth
Your new smile
At Glen Ridge Dental Arts, expect a healthy, renewed smile that fulfills your every expectation. Dr. Dionne and his staff will guide you through every step of your smile makeover, maximizing your comfort and satisfaction. Call today for any questions about cosmetic dentistry or for a consultation in Glen Ridge, NJ, and serving Montclair at (973) 748-7790.